Another day but hey something's different, It's 'THE DAY" time to face it. Today Devin is not feeling too good. Something's wrong today! Well we will see what is it all about!
Chapter 7: Let's Face It.
Today i woke up with a strange feeling. A feeling i never had before. I was not able to judge whether this was a good one or a bad one. All i knew was that this feeling was new to me. I did not know what to do when i woke up. I sat on my bed for 5 minutes doing nothing, simply NOTHING. I rubbed my eyes looking around. I got ready for school and as i did reach the school, i was all sleepy. The whole English period i hid my face and slept. Then all the other periods, i somehow managed to stay awake. Then in the break, I met her and started to build up the conversation. After noticing a bit of smiles while talking, i closed my eyes and said "I feel for you". She was like "what?" and then i told her the way i felt for her. That how much i had fallen for her in the past few days. How i loved the way she smiled, how i fell more when i saw her getting scared just for not doing her assignment, how badly i wanted to hug her and say I'm here, how much i loved it when she got angry and yeah my favourite, the way she danced with happiness and joy. "That was sweet, but maybe i need some time." She said to me. I said fine. Then we began to move to our classes. On our way back she asked me if i was serious. I remained silent for a while and smiled and asked her what do you feel? She smirked and said how would i know? For a moment i was dumb-struck but then she laughed it off and said "Hey i was just joking, I know you are serious for me". I asked her how much time does she need? She told me that she'll let me know by the last period. The break soon ended. I went back to the class. Told Ishan about what i had done. He was excited too. Then started the chemistry period and i understood nothing about those bonds as i was too busy in imagining mine. I was thinking about how will it be if me and her are together. I began to imagine the pictures. Like me and her holding each other tightly,me and her walking together for hours n hours without leaving each other's hands even for a second. It was all filled with me n her, me n her.. Then as the chemistry period ended i realized that just one period was left for the last period to start. This was the library period. We went to the library and sat down at our places. I began reading some comic book but there she was. She was messing with my head like a 5 year old messes up at MS Paint. God! I couldn't be patient. I have to be. I will be. As i calmed myself i went up to Ishan and started asking him questions. "Do you think i'll get her, Do i even deserve her, I think she'll reject me, She is so gorgeous and I'm so ugly and the last one was literally in a cry ISHAAN HELP ME". For these mad things the librarian chucked us out of the library and we went out and started laughing like retards.I don't know what hit me but i just said "I love her" and then, leaving our laughter behind he said " I know man, I know". As i thanked him for being there since the beginning and helping me out with everything, he said " You got me n Anjali back together, I think you deserve this much at least". We smiled at each other and then i asked him what the time was. It was 1:45, just 5 minutes left for the period to end. We scurried towards her class and as we reached her class the bell rang. Waiting outside for the teacher to go, we acted like we were just roaming around. Then as soon as the teacher went, Dira came outside and said "We need to talk" I said okay and as we three started moving, she said "Ishan could you please give us 2 minutes". That made me nervous and as Ishan left wishing me luck, we began to walk. We reached the basement and none of us had enunciated even a single word yet. Then she asked me "What was it that you were saying in the break?" I said " Oh ya! I was mmm just telling you errrr the way i feel...?" She said" Feel what? Do you feel for someone?" Yeah there it was. She was playing with me. She was making me say it. Okay I have to do this now. "Yeah i feel for errr for errrr you!" She replied " Oh! So what do you want me to do?" And there it was again! She's telling you to say it! Propose her you idiot! Oh god what am i doing? Okay! Let's take a deep breath and then go on. "I wanted to ask you if you would go to canteen with me daily?" She asked me"Is that all?" Again in my mind i wanted to kill myself and then i said no! "I wanted to ask you if you'll be my girlfriend?" She said "Yes i will, but only if you promise to never leave my side" "never" i said and i hugged her. She laughed and held me tightly! As we heard someone coming, we flew from there and went to the dispersal area. As the bell rang, i said goodbye to her and we went to our buses. Okay! This was like the best day of my life! I was so happy. I jumped all around the bus, playing with little kids and then when i went home i was much crazier. I jumped around the house like a barbarian and hugged and kissed my mom several times. She even asked me, is everything alright? I said everything's just perfect. Then in the evening we talked to each other on phone for like 1 hour and then we had a conversation on facebook till late at night. Then when we both got tired, we wished each other goodnight and went off to sleep.
Has Devin got everything he desired? Well yes, he has! But you never know what kind of problems your future has for you! Next chapter will be a sweet one. Stay tuned for Chapter 8: Life's Sweet As Sugar.
Chapter 7: Let's Face It.
Today i woke up with a strange feeling. A feeling i never had before. I was not able to judge whether this was a good one or a bad one. All i knew was that this feeling was new to me. I did not know what to do when i woke up. I sat on my bed for 5 minutes doing nothing, simply NOTHING. I rubbed my eyes looking around. I got ready for school and as i did reach the school, i was all sleepy. The whole English period i hid my face and slept. Then all the other periods, i somehow managed to stay awake. Then in the break, I met her and started to build up the conversation. After noticing a bit of smiles while talking, i closed my eyes and said "I feel for you". She was like "what?" and then i told her the way i felt for her. That how much i had fallen for her in the past few days. How i loved the way she smiled, how i fell more when i saw her getting scared just for not doing her assignment, how badly i wanted to hug her and say I'm here, how much i loved it when she got angry and yeah my favourite, the way she danced with happiness and joy. "That was sweet, but maybe i need some time." She said to me. I said fine. Then we began to move to our classes. On our way back she asked me if i was serious. I remained silent for a while and smiled and asked her what do you feel? She smirked and said how would i know? For a moment i was dumb-struck but then she laughed it off and said "Hey i was just joking, I know you are serious for me". I asked her how much time does she need? She told me that she'll let me know by the last period. The break soon ended. I went back to the class. Told Ishan about what i had done. He was excited too. Then started the chemistry period and i understood nothing about those bonds as i was too busy in imagining mine. I was thinking about how will it be if me and her are together. I began to imagine the pictures. Like me and her holding each other tightly,me and her walking together for hours n hours without leaving each other's hands even for a second. It was all filled with me n her, me n her.. Then as the chemistry period ended i realized that just one period was left for the last period to start. This was the library period. We went to the library and sat down at our places. I began reading some comic book but there she was. She was messing with my head like a 5 year old messes up at MS Paint. God! I couldn't be patient. I have to be. I will be. As i calmed myself i went up to Ishan and started asking him questions. "Do you think i'll get her, Do i even deserve her, I think she'll reject me, She is so gorgeous and I'm so ugly and the last one was literally in a cry ISHAAN HELP ME". For these mad things the librarian chucked us out of the library and we went out and started laughing like retards.I don't know what hit me but i just said "I love her" and then, leaving our laughter behind he said " I know man, I know". As i thanked him for being there since the beginning and helping me out with everything, he said " You got me n Anjali back together, I think you deserve this much at least". We smiled at each other and then i asked him what the time was. It was 1:45, just 5 minutes left for the period to end. We scurried towards her class and as we reached her class the bell rang. Waiting outside for the teacher to go, we acted like we were just roaming around. Then as soon as the teacher went, Dira came outside and said "We need to talk" I said okay and as we three started moving, she said "Ishan could you please give us 2 minutes". That made me nervous and as Ishan left wishing me luck, we began to walk. We reached the basement and none of us had enunciated even a single word yet. Then she asked me "What was it that you were saying in the break?" I said " Oh ya! I was mmm just telling you errrr the way i feel...?" She said" Feel what? Do you feel for someone?" Yeah there it was. She was playing with me. She was making me say it. Okay I have to do this now. "Yeah i feel for errr for errrr you!" She replied " Oh! So what do you want me to do?" And there it was again! She's telling you to say it! Propose her you idiot! Oh god what am i doing? Okay! Let's take a deep breath and then go on. "I wanted to ask you if you would go to canteen with me daily?" She asked me"Is that all?" Again in my mind i wanted to kill myself and then i said no! "I wanted to ask you if you'll be my girlfriend?" She said "Yes i will, but only if you promise to never leave my side" "never" i said and i hugged her. She laughed and held me tightly! As we heard someone coming, we flew from there and went to the dispersal area. As the bell rang, i said goodbye to her and we went to our buses. Okay! This was like the best day of my life! I was so happy. I jumped all around the bus, playing with little kids and then when i went home i was much crazier. I jumped around the house like a barbarian and hugged and kissed my mom several times. She even asked me, is everything alright? I said everything's just perfect. Then in the evening we talked to each other on phone for like 1 hour and then we had a conversation on facebook till late at night. Then when we both got tired, we wished each other goodnight and went off to sleep.
Has Devin got everything he desired? Well yes, he has! But you never know what kind of problems your future has for you! Next chapter will be a sweet one. Stay tuned for Chapter 8: Life's Sweet As Sugar.
No comments:
Post a Comment