Today's chapter is finally gonna relief Devin in a way! As Anjali said she had a surprise for, BIG surprise rather. Lets see what actually this 'BIG surprise' is!
Chapter 5: A Little Bit Of Relief
I woke up again with excitement that day! Let's relive that world today! I had been living in a disheveled condition since last two days. A lot of shocks and really less time to absorb! So i got out of the bed! Wore my slippers, because that is something like necessary for me to do whenever i walk around in the house! I hate being unhygienic! I freshened up and got ready for school! With a broad smile on my face, i marched towards the breakfast table and as my mother served me the breakfast i wore that smile all the while! She asked me what was so special about today! I said nothing and walked out of the house, taking her blessings! I went to the bus stop! Waited eagerly for the bus to come so that i could reach to the school and here the news! The bus came blowing its horn! It did make me think about the noise pollution it was making but then that thought sustained just for a fraction of seconds! As i moved towards the bus, i bumped into a parked motorcycle twice! As i boarded the bus, i began to get hyper! Wherever i saw the bus was stopping i was getting irritated! Then as we approached the school my thoughts got deviated to a different topic! I was feeling happy that i finally got serious for a girl! I even realized that at times all you need is love! And if at that moment you get your love, then nobody in this whole milky-way can be luckier! Now i ran towards the class, realizing i had a lot of things to discuss today and just 45 minutes to do it all! I went to the class and as soon as the activity period started, i took Ishan and ran towards Anjali's class! As we reached there, we could neither find Anjali nor Dira! We went looking for them in the whole school and found them in the dance room! They were talking to each other about something! That made me scared and i said to Ishan " bro are you sure she wont say anything?" And Ishan told me to calm down! Then as they realized we were secretly looking at them, i saw Dira staring at me! It seemed like she was angry! As they walked towards us, Dira came closer to me! That made me skip a heartbeat but i was fine when she just said Hi and walked away! I stopped Anjali and asked her what the scene was! She said i'll tell in the break! This made me go deep into anxiety. Somehow Ishan dragged me to the class and somehow, mind you SOMEHOW i waited till the break! Now in the break again same thing as you know, we went down to the canteen and we had a long conversation! here's what all i remember-
Me- Anjali Anjali now you have to tell!
Ishan- Just tell it to him! whatever it is! just say it now! He's been going mad all the while!
Anjali- Guys chill!
Me- What chill? You've kept me waiting since last evening and now i better not hear that it was a joke!
Anjali- Hahahahaa! Yeah it was! Now can you please stop crying like small babies?
Me- What the hell? You serious?
Anjali- No yaar! See the thing is that there's a good news for you!
Me- And now would you mind telling it to me?
Anjali- You serious about Dira right?
Ishan- Anjali you know that!
Anjali- See, Dira isn't having a good relationship with Sam! She's planning to call it off with him!
Me ( I dont know why but they said i was blushing!)- And thats great! Anjali today there's a treat from my side! Yeah man! Yes! Thank god!
In my mind at that time ran a complete movie of how it all will be if me n Dira get together! I would love her to the core! I'll be serious for her and most importantly, i'll try my level best to make it work with her! Smile was something that was not getting off my face! Now it was kind of ultimate but one thought confused me again and i went back to Anjali. I asked her what if she still says no? Anjali said then maybe you two aren't destined together! Now that is so irritating! DESTINED? Like seriously? That was something i hated about all the girls but whatever it was, i was still happy! Now i just had to wait and keep on getting closer to Dira! I went to Dira and said hi! As she smiled back and i fell short of words, i accidentally asked how's it going with Sam? She thought for a while, looked at me suspiciously and shoved me to a corner and said Dont talk about him in public! I dont want everybody to know about me and him! I said fine and apologized. She said its okay and continued! She said" We two are going through tough times, but who doesnt!" She gave it a second thought and then said "Maybe i'll breakup with him! What are your views about him?" Now this moment, exactly this moment is how you handle it! Either you take it in the positive direction or in the negative! Now being a bit mean i replied "To be honest Dira i didnt like him much! He might be a great person but something just didnt feel right when i met him!" She was staring at my face for the next two minutes and finally she spoke up "what are you? A psychologist or something?" I didnt get that! As that could be said in an angry mood too but then she added "you read my thoughts, and gave me a broad smile" As i smiled back the bell rang and people began to rush! She was pushed by somebody... What are you thinking? She fell on me? No! Don't take it in the romantic way! She fell down and as i helped her get up, her eyes were all the while looking at my face! Then i reassured whether she got hurt or not! Then i said goodbye to her and went back to the class! As i entered the class Ishan began to tease me but today i won't say a word to him because i was on cloud 9! After the dispersal, i went back home and studied as i realized i had missed a lot in the past few days! As it is said "If you fall it's not Love, If you rise it is, indeed"! I had to study and some back into the serious mode! Then as i came out of my room after 4 hours of study, my Mom called me to sit with her and watch TV. Then after one hour of KBC, we went to set the dinner table. While i was keeping the plates my Mom asked me "Who is she?" I was surprised and shocked too! I mean i didnt even mention anything about her! Then i replied "Mumma whom are you talking about?" She said "You can never hide it from your mother, remember that" Then i finally told her the whole story! She said " You'll get her!" I thought in my mind that every Mom wishes the best for her son! Now let's see what really happens! We had our dinner and dad cracked some of his school days PJ's which obviously didnt make any of us laugh! Then we ate ice cream and i went off to sleep. But before that i was looking forward to the coming days, as they seemed to make a minion of fortune!
So now let's see how it goes for Devin and Dira! What do you think? Will they ever be together? Do you feel they complete each other? Let's see what happens next! Stay tuned for Chapter 6: Getting Closer. Tomorrow.
Chapter 5: A Little Bit Of Relief
I woke up again with excitement that day! Let's relive that world today! I had been living in a disheveled condition since last two days. A lot of shocks and really less time to absorb! So i got out of the bed! Wore my slippers, because that is something like necessary for me to do whenever i walk around in the house! I hate being unhygienic! I freshened up and got ready for school! With a broad smile on my face, i marched towards the breakfast table and as my mother served me the breakfast i wore that smile all the while! She asked me what was so special about today! I said nothing and walked out of the house, taking her blessings! I went to the bus stop! Waited eagerly for the bus to come so that i could reach to the school and here the news! The bus came blowing its horn! It did make me think about the noise pollution it was making but then that thought sustained just for a fraction of seconds! As i moved towards the bus, i bumped into a parked motorcycle twice! As i boarded the bus, i began to get hyper! Wherever i saw the bus was stopping i was getting irritated! Then as we approached the school my thoughts got deviated to a different topic! I was feeling happy that i finally got serious for a girl! I even realized that at times all you need is love! And if at that moment you get your love, then nobody in this whole milky-way can be luckier! Now i ran towards the class, realizing i had a lot of things to discuss today and just 45 minutes to do it all! I went to the class and as soon as the activity period started, i took Ishan and ran towards Anjali's class! As we reached there, we could neither find Anjali nor Dira! We went looking for them in the whole school and found them in the dance room! They were talking to each other about something! That made me scared and i said to Ishan " bro are you sure she wont say anything?" And Ishan told me to calm down! Then as they realized we were secretly looking at them, i saw Dira staring at me! It seemed like she was angry! As they walked towards us, Dira came closer to me! That made me skip a heartbeat but i was fine when she just said Hi and walked away! I stopped Anjali and asked her what the scene was! She said i'll tell in the break! This made me go deep into anxiety. Somehow Ishan dragged me to the class and somehow, mind you SOMEHOW i waited till the break! Now in the break again same thing as you know, we went down to the canteen and we had a long conversation! here's what all i remember-
Me- Anjali Anjali now you have to tell!
Ishan- Just tell it to him! whatever it is! just say it now! He's been going mad all the while!
Anjali- Guys chill!
Me- What chill? You've kept me waiting since last evening and now i better not hear that it was a joke!
Anjali- Hahahahaa! Yeah it was! Now can you please stop crying like small babies?
Me- What the hell? You serious?
Anjali- No yaar! See the thing is that there's a good news for you!
Me- And now would you mind telling it to me?
Anjali- You serious about Dira right?
Ishan- Anjali you know that!
Anjali- See, Dira isn't having a good relationship with Sam! She's planning to call it off with him!
Me ( I dont know why but they said i was blushing!)- And thats great! Anjali today there's a treat from my side! Yeah man! Yes! Thank god!
In my mind at that time ran a complete movie of how it all will be if me n Dira get together! I would love her to the core! I'll be serious for her and most importantly, i'll try my level best to make it work with her! Smile was something that was not getting off my face! Now it was kind of ultimate but one thought confused me again and i went back to Anjali. I asked her what if she still says no? Anjali said then maybe you two aren't destined together! Now that is so irritating! DESTINED? Like seriously? That was something i hated about all the girls but whatever it was, i was still happy! Now i just had to wait and keep on getting closer to Dira! I went to Dira and said hi! As she smiled back and i fell short of words, i accidentally asked how's it going with Sam? She thought for a while, looked at me suspiciously and shoved me to a corner and said Dont talk about him in public! I dont want everybody to know about me and him! I said fine and apologized. She said its okay and continued! She said" We two are going through tough times, but who doesnt!" She gave it a second thought and then said "Maybe i'll breakup with him! What are your views about him?" Now this moment, exactly this moment is how you handle it! Either you take it in the positive direction or in the negative! Now being a bit mean i replied "To be honest Dira i didnt like him much! He might be a great person but something just didnt feel right when i met him!" She was staring at my face for the next two minutes and finally she spoke up "what are you? A psychologist or something?" I didnt get that! As that could be said in an angry mood too but then she added "you read my thoughts, and gave me a broad smile" As i smiled back the bell rang and people began to rush! She was pushed by somebody... What are you thinking? She fell on me? No! Don't take it in the romantic way! She fell down and as i helped her get up, her eyes were all the while looking at my face! Then i reassured whether she got hurt or not! Then i said goodbye to her and went back to the class! As i entered the class Ishan began to tease me but today i won't say a word to him because i was on cloud 9! After the dispersal, i went back home and studied as i realized i had missed a lot in the past few days! As it is said "If you fall it's not Love, If you rise it is, indeed"! I had to study and some back into the serious mode! Then as i came out of my room after 4 hours of study, my Mom called me to sit with her and watch TV. Then after one hour of KBC, we went to set the dinner table. While i was keeping the plates my Mom asked me "Who is she?" I was surprised and shocked too! I mean i didnt even mention anything about her! Then i replied "Mumma whom are you talking about?" She said "You can never hide it from your mother, remember that" Then i finally told her the whole story! She said " You'll get her!" I thought in my mind that every Mom wishes the best for her son! Now let's see what really happens! We had our dinner and dad cracked some of his school days PJ's which obviously didnt make any of us laugh! Then we ate ice cream and i went off to sleep. But before that i was looking forward to the coming days, as they seemed to make a minion of fortune!
So now let's see how it goes for Devin and Dira! What do you think? Will they ever be together? Do you feel they complete each other? Let's see what happens next! Stay tuned for Chapter 6: Getting Closer. Tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment