So we begin with this new chapter of our story! Today we have a lot of confusion crated withing our boy, Devin's head! Let's see what the confusion is!
Chapter 4: Confusing Confusion
I woke up with frazzled nerves as what i heard yesterday was difficult to handle! The thing that was disturbing me was, that why was i continuously thinking about her. I couldn't stop! I said to myself STOP STOP STOP!I don't know what's happening to me! Have i fallen for her? What is it all? Taking all of this out of my mind i got out of bed and took a bath. I had my breakfast and went to the bus stop! Waiting for the bus, i once again began to think about her! Finally the bus arrived and i entered the bus. I looked for her but she wasn't there! I sat in the bus with a sad mood as i wont get any more chance to see her in the bus now! Whatever it was i had to realize that she was committed and she was happy with that ass! I went to the class as fast as i could and banged my bag on the desk and there came a line from Ishan- "Kya hua? Kisne maara?" I said " yaar i dont know I just can't get her out of my mind!" He was like- "Bro whom are you talking about?" When i told her name it seemed as if thunder had struck him! Then started our debate-
Ishan- Do you even know what you are saying? She already has a boyfriend and he is very powerful! He has got a lot of contacts!
Me- I dont know! He might be having a lot of contacts but i dont care! I just have to clear it all out! I do not know whether i like her or not! Im confused!
Ishan- Devin what's wrong with you? Okay even if you realize that you do like her, what next? huh? If you go and tell her, this friendship that you have with her will also break!
Me- Ishan brother help me out!
Ishan- Let's see! I guess i need to talk to Anjali about it!
Me- You think she won't say anything to Dira?
Ishan- No, relax! She's not that sort of a girl
And as our conversation ended we began to wait for a free period to talk to Anjali! In our P.ed period we went to Anjali's class and somehow signaled her to come out! She made an excuse of washroom and came out! As we told her about this, she too was in a shock! I mean i did expect all of this because it was just my 4th day in school! Anjali asked me a question which left me clueless! She asked me if i am sure about my liking towards Dira! I was in a state of confusion and all i could say was I don't know! Ishan and Anjali then said- "we can't help you until you are sure Devin! You gotta be sure and when you are, come to us we'll find a solution!". This left me wondering what kind of a person i was! Even if i liked Dira and i was attracted to her, i was afraid of committing it! I mean this was like a self realization that i need to be more focused on things. Not only in the matter of love but even in the matter of my thoughts! I need to act more like a man and not like a normal teenager boy! As we went back to our class with dull faces, Ishan said " i can't help you brother. Not until you're clear!" This left me wondering what was wrong with me! I replied to Ishan "I'll tell you till the end of the break". As the break started and we all met downstairs at the canteen, everybody was giggling, laughing, cracking jokes but i, i was just observing Dira. Looking at her i realized this is the type of girl i've been looking for! I dont know what is stopping me! Now even my friends are with me! I have to make a choice! As i was moving towards Ishan to tell him my decision, Dira pulled me! She said " You still have to show us your dance! To which i replied "Does this 'us' include all of them or just you?". She gave me a smirk and walked away! Damn I was gonna do a wrong thing! I had earlier planned that i'll back off as she already has a boyfriend but now i'm sure! She is the one! The one i'll date! The one i've fallen for her! As i ran back to the class and told Ishan about my decision, he was happy too as i was sure about her but that day nothing else could be done as we couldn't meet Anjali, she had taken a half day! I went back home all tired and had my lunch! After eating i went to take a nap and slept for two hours! It was evening already and as i checked my phone, there were 5 missed calls from Ishan! I call him back. I asked him what the matter was, he said that he had some good news for me! I asked him what it was and he said wait i'll take Anjali on conference! As we three talked Ishan told Anjali to tell me something! Anjali said "Since you've made your decision, I'm gonna a help you out! And i even have a BIG surprise for you!" I kept on asking her what the surprise was but she didn't say a word! Girls you see! As we cut the phone, my mom called me to bring some vegetables from the shop. The after coming back i studied for two hours and then had my dinner and went off to sleep! Thinking continuously what this 'BIG surprise' could be! Let's see what she tells me tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new era for Devin as he will take the first step on the way his heart commands him to be! And let's see what Anjali has got for him! Is it something related to Dira or is it just a joke? Wait for it!
Next on the list will be Chapter 5: A Little Bit Of Relief
Chapter 4: Confusing Confusion
I woke up with frazzled nerves as what i heard yesterday was difficult to handle! The thing that was disturbing me was, that why was i continuously thinking about her. I couldn't stop! I said to myself STOP STOP STOP!I don't know what's happening to me! Have i fallen for her? What is it all? Taking all of this out of my mind i got out of bed and took a bath. I had my breakfast and went to the bus stop! Waiting for the bus, i once again began to think about her! Finally the bus arrived and i entered the bus. I looked for her but she wasn't there! I sat in the bus with a sad mood as i wont get any more chance to see her in the bus now! Whatever it was i had to realize that she was committed and she was happy with that ass! I went to the class as fast as i could and banged my bag on the desk and there came a line from Ishan- "Kya hua? Kisne maara?" I said " yaar i dont know I just can't get her out of my mind!" He was like- "Bro whom are you talking about?" When i told her name it seemed as if thunder had struck him! Then started our debate-
Ishan- Do you even know what you are saying? She already has a boyfriend and he is very powerful! He has got a lot of contacts!
Me- I dont know! He might be having a lot of contacts but i dont care! I just have to clear it all out! I do not know whether i like her or not! Im confused!
Ishan- Devin what's wrong with you? Okay even if you realize that you do like her, what next? huh? If you go and tell her, this friendship that you have with her will also break!
Me- Ishan brother help me out!
Ishan- Let's see! I guess i need to talk to Anjali about it!
Me- You think she won't say anything to Dira?
Ishan- No, relax! She's not that sort of a girl
And as our conversation ended we began to wait for a free period to talk to Anjali! In our P.ed period we went to Anjali's class and somehow signaled her to come out! She made an excuse of washroom and came out! As we told her about this, she too was in a shock! I mean i did expect all of this because it was just my 4th day in school! Anjali asked me a question which left me clueless! She asked me if i am sure about my liking towards Dira! I was in a state of confusion and all i could say was I don't know! Ishan and Anjali then said- "we can't help you until you are sure Devin! You gotta be sure and when you are, come to us we'll find a solution!". This left me wondering what kind of a person i was! Even if i liked Dira and i was attracted to her, i was afraid of committing it! I mean this was like a self realization that i need to be more focused on things. Not only in the matter of love but even in the matter of my thoughts! I need to act more like a man and not like a normal teenager boy! As we went back to our class with dull faces, Ishan said " i can't help you brother. Not until you're clear!" This left me wondering what was wrong with me! I replied to Ishan "I'll tell you till the end of the break". As the break started and we all met downstairs at the canteen, everybody was giggling, laughing, cracking jokes but i, i was just observing Dira. Looking at her i realized this is the type of girl i've been looking for! I dont know what is stopping me! Now even my friends are with me! I have to make a choice! As i was moving towards Ishan to tell him my decision, Dira pulled me! She said " You still have to show us your dance! To which i replied "Does this 'us' include all of them or just you?". She gave me a smirk and walked away! Damn I was gonna do a wrong thing! I had earlier planned that i'll back off as she already has a boyfriend but now i'm sure! She is the one! The one i'll date! The one i've fallen for her! As i ran back to the class and told Ishan about my decision, he was happy too as i was sure about her but that day nothing else could be done as we couldn't meet Anjali, she had taken a half day! I went back home all tired and had my lunch! After eating i went to take a nap and slept for two hours! It was evening already and as i checked my phone, there were 5 missed calls from Ishan! I call him back. I asked him what the matter was, he said that he had some good news for me! I asked him what it was and he said wait i'll take Anjali on conference! As we three talked Ishan told Anjali to tell me something! Anjali said "Since you've made your decision, I'm gonna a help you out! And i even have a BIG surprise for you!" I kept on asking her what the surprise was but she didn't say a word! Girls you see! As we cut the phone, my mom called me to bring some vegetables from the shop. The after coming back i studied for two hours and then had my dinner and went off to sleep! Thinking continuously what this 'BIG surprise' could be! Let's see what she tells me tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new era for Devin as he will take the first step on the way his heart commands him to be! And let's see what Anjali has got for him! Is it something related to Dira or is it just a joke? Wait for it!
Next on the list will be Chapter 5: A Little Bit Of Relief
No comments:
Post a Comment