Hey, I am so sorry for being late.. Three days! Well I also couldn't stop resist for long and please ignore if there are any sort of grammatical mistakes in the texts as I just type them and publish without revising!
Chapter 3: Messed Up Situation
That morning had something different about it! I don't know why but when i woke up i was fresh and excited to go to school! In this excitement I spilled half of the milk on my shirt and i had to change again! I couldn't understand what's going on! I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus! As the bus arrived i got onto the bus and got a BIG surprise! I saw Dira in my bus! Strange right? I was also skeptical about her presence for a few moments but then i realized it was her only! I was sitting in the front seats and she was somewhere in the middle rows. I felt embarrassed about turning behind again and again, so I decided to take my bag and sit in the last row so that i could at least look at her without anyone knowing about it. You know, like a secret agent which i wasn't. I moved back as the bus stopped on the next stop. We both looked at each other and she said "Hi Devin" and i don't know why my Hi came out to be as dry as a dessert! Then i smiled and moved back! Then, till the time we reached the school i was just staring at her like retards! Then as the bus stopped at the bus stop she got down and realizing that i rushed too! I ran and somehow managed to catch up with her!
I said- "So which class are you in?" Though i knew the answer.
She replied- "9th and what about you?".
i told her im in class 11th, Science stream!
As we were proceeding towards our classes i asked her- " So how come today you were in my bus?"
She replied- "Actually i was at my relative's place and their house was in one of the bus stop's list of this route, so i came by this route"
And i was like okaay. Then not having much to speak she moved towards her class and i proceeded towards mine. I entered the class and as usual said hi to everyone and moving towards ishan's seat! I went there tapped him on his back and told him to wake up! One thing more that i never understood was why people in this class were so sleepy! As he woke up i said to him "bhai ek baat bataa is Dira good at heart?" and he was like "bhai kya ho gaya hai tuje? Why are you behaving like a CBI officer?" I ended the topic by saying leave it and then we continued the day with the same hectic routine. Then came the break once again! My favorite time as we are free birds and of course i got to meet her! Today in the break as our group met in the canteen we discussed about the practice for dance and came to a conclusion that we will meet today after school! I was happy as i would get more time to interact with Dira! As the school got over we all rushed to our houses. We went back home, changed our clothes and met for the practice at Shakti's house as nobody was there to keep an eye on us! We started to practice and everybody showed each other which style of dance they knew! As Dira showed her contemporary dance, i was kind of mesmerized for sometime! Then when i was about to show my dance, someone knocked at the door. We stopped the music and opened the door and there stood a boy! Not like a boy type of boy, a teenager! Someone who seemed to be of our age and as he entered i saw Dira run towards him, she stood by his side and introduced him to us! I still remember what she exactly said " Guys this is Sam, my boyfriend!" Those few words pinched me like hell and then to top it all up she left early and i couldn't even get a chance to show her my dance! Whatever it was i was sad! I went back home all tired and sweating badly. I just changed and jumped into the bed! I slept without eating my dinner and without saying good night to my parents! This had happened for the first time! God! What was happening to me?
Was it a crush that Devin was having on Dira? And knowing that she has a boyfriend let's see how Devin handles the situation further! But for that you've got to wait just for one more day! And this time i promise i wont be late!
Tune in for Chapter 4: Confusing Confusion!
Chapter 3: Messed Up Situation
That morning had something different about it! I don't know why but when i woke up i was fresh and excited to go to school! In this excitement I spilled half of the milk on my shirt and i had to change again! I couldn't understand what's going on! I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus! As the bus arrived i got onto the bus and got a BIG surprise! I saw Dira in my bus! Strange right? I was also skeptical about her presence for a few moments but then i realized it was her only! I was sitting in the front seats and she was somewhere in the middle rows. I felt embarrassed about turning behind again and again, so I decided to take my bag and sit in the last row so that i could at least look at her without anyone knowing about it. You know, like a secret agent which i wasn't. I moved back as the bus stopped on the next stop. We both looked at each other and she said "Hi Devin" and i don't know why my Hi came out to be as dry as a dessert! Then i smiled and moved back! Then, till the time we reached the school i was just staring at her like retards! Then as the bus stopped at the bus stop she got down and realizing that i rushed too! I ran and somehow managed to catch up with her!
I said- "So which class are you in?" Though i knew the answer.
She replied- "9th and what about you?".
i told her im in class 11th, Science stream!
As we were proceeding towards our classes i asked her- " So how come today you were in my bus?"
She replied- "Actually i was at my relative's place and their house was in one of the bus stop's list of this route, so i came by this route"
And i was like okaay. Then not having much to speak she moved towards her class and i proceeded towards mine. I entered the class and as usual said hi to everyone and moving towards ishan's seat! I went there tapped him on his back and told him to wake up! One thing more that i never understood was why people in this class were so sleepy! As he woke up i said to him "bhai ek baat bataa is Dira good at heart?" and he was like "bhai kya ho gaya hai tuje? Why are you behaving like a CBI officer?" I ended the topic by saying leave it and then we continued the day with the same hectic routine. Then came the break once again! My favorite time as we are free birds and of course i got to meet her! Today in the break as our group met in the canteen we discussed about the practice for dance and came to a conclusion that we will meet today after school! I was happy as i would get more time to interact with Dira! As the school got over we all rushed to our houses. We went back home, changed our clothes and met for the practice at Shakti's house as nobody was there to keep an eye on us! We started to practice and everybody showed each other which style of dance they knew! As Dira showed her contemporary dance, i was kind of mesmerized for sometime! Then when i was about to show my dance, someone knocked at the door. We stopped the music and opened the door and there stood a boy! Not like a boy type of boy, a teenager! Someone who seemed to be of our age and as he entered i saw Dira run towards him, she stood by his side and introduced him to us! I still remember what she exactly said " Guys this is Sam, my boyfriend!" Those few words pinched me like hell and then to top it all up she left early and i couldn't even get a chance to show her my dance! Whatever it was i was sad! I went back home all tired and sweating badly. I just changed and jumped into the bed! I slept without eating my dinner and without saying good night to my parents! This had happened for the first time! God! What was happening to me?
Was it a crush that Devin was having on Dira? And knowing that she has a boyfriend let's see how Devin handles the situation further! But for that you've got to wait just for one more day! And this time i promise i wont be late!
Tune in for Chapter 4: Confusing Confusion!
No comments:
Post a Comment